By Nick Keppler at Pittsburgh City Paper “I talked to a number of people in their late 20s and early 30s who had never had sex sober.” Jennifer Matesa has had a lot of Skype conversations about sex, some of
- 5 REASONS WHY HAVING A SPONSOR IS ESSENTIAL
- How To Overcome The “I’m No Fun Without Alcohol” Myth
- HOW TO MEDITATE. 6 TIPS FOR BEGINNERS.
- Believe Change is Possible
- Choose Your Battles
- Six Tips for a Successful Sober September
- SHE IS ME, TOGETHER ARE WE
- Registered Nurse on DUTY!
- Plant a Seed and Watch it Grow
- Painting the Buddha
- Listen to the VOICE of an Addict
- Fall Seven Times, Stand up Eight.
- Facing Your Feelings
- Coming out of the Fire, Polished.
- Benefits Associated with Women-Only Support Groups
2016 AA ABV Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholics Anonymous White Author Jennifer Matesa AZ Beth Leipholtz Big Gulp Breathing Techniques Celebrity Rehab CEO Day One dress up Explore Yourself FOMO halloween Help Someone Higher Power John Shedd Kelly Fitzgerald Maria Luz Mexico New York New Zealand OK Original Work OTC Prayer It Rachel Black Recovery Group Manual Red Flags Self Esteem Inventory Set Realistic Expectations SMART Sober Living Sober Senorita Susan's House Susan Jeffers TTB turkey US VA Wine Market Council Women