We have been reading an awesome book by Susan Jeffers, Ph.D called FEEL THE FEAR… AND DO IT ANYWAY. This book is packed with dynamic techniques for turning fear, indecision and anger into power, action and love. Every week when
- Believe Change is Possible
- Choose Your Battles
- Six Tips for a Successful Sober September
- SHE IS ME, TOGETHER ARE WE
- Registered Nurse on DUTY!
- Plant a Seed and Watch it Grow
- Painting the Buddha
- Listen to the VOICE of an Addict
- Fall Seven Times, Stand up Eight.
- Facing Your Feelings
- Coming out of the Fire, Polished.
- Benefits Associated with Women-Only Support Groups
- 50 Years of Sobriety with Danny Trejo
- The 10 Health Benefits of Dogs
- A Friendly Word from ZdoggMD
2016 AA Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholics Anonymous White AZ BAD Big Gulp Breathing Techniques Celebrity Rehab Day One dress up Every Sunday Explore Yourself halloween Help Someone Higher Power John Shedd Joseph Parson JUNE KNOW Labor Day New York OK Original Work OTC Prayer It Rachel Black Recovery Group Manual Red Flags Sarah Ratliff Self Esteem Inventory Set Realistic Expectations SMART Sober Living Susan's House Susan House Susan Jeffers turkey TV Uncle Bill US VA Washington Square Wine Market Council Women