By Kelly Fitzgerald at The FIX 02/15/17 If you’ve been using alcohol as a coping mechanism for your entire life and are used to drinking on good days and bad, it’s going to be harder to quit. What happens when you
- 10 Challenges of Getting Sober Later in Life
- Six Types Of People You Need In Sobriety
- Recovering Alcoholics Shouldn’t Drink Kombucha
- Introducing The Adventures of a Sober Señorita
- Mrs D used to be a boozy housewife. Now she’s not.
- Author Jennifer Matesa talks about sex after getting sober
- Is a woman’s addiction so different?
- Together at Thanksgiving
- Young Millennial Women Are Drinking More Wine Than Anyone Else
- Christmas time at Susan’s House
- The Impaired Nurse.
- Halloween at Susan’s House
- 6 Easy Ways to Walk Through Fear
- How I Knew It Was Time to Quit Drinking
- 3 Fears Keeping You Stuck (And How To Beat Them)
2016 AA Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholics Anonymous White AZ BAD Big Gulp Breathing Techniques Celebrity Rehab Day One dress up Every Sunday Explore Yourself halloween Help Someone Higher Power John Shedd Joseph Parson JUNE KNOW Labor Day New York OK Original Work OTC Prayer It Rachel Black Recovery Group Manual Red Flags Sarah Ratliff Self Esteem Inventory Set Realistic Expectations SMART Sober Living Susan's House Susan House Susan Jeffers turkey TV Uncle Bill US VA Washington Square Wine Market Council Women