By Nick Keppler at Pittsburgh City Paper “I talked to a number of people in their late 20s and early 30s who had never had sex sober.” Jennifer Matesa has had a lot of Skype conversations about sex, some of
- 5 REASONS WHY HAVING A SPONSOR IS ESSENTIAL
- How To Overcome The “I’m No Fun Without Alcohol” Myth
- HOW TO MEDITATE. 6 TIPS FOR BEGINNERS.
- Believe Change is Possible
- Choose Your Battles
- Six Tips for a Successful Sober September
- SHE IS ME, TOGETHER ARE WE
- Registered Nurse on DUTY!
- Plant a Seed and Watch it Grow
- Painting the Buddha
- Listen to the VOICE of an Addict
- Fall Seven Times, Stand up Eight.
- Facing Your Feelings
- Coming out of the Fire, Polished.
- Benefits Associated with Women-Only Support Groups
2016 AA Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholics Anonymous White AZ BAD Big Gulp Breathing Techniques Celebrity Rehab Day One dress up Every Sunday Explore Yourself halloween Help Someone Higher Power John Shedd Joseph Parson JUNE KNOW Labor Day New York OK Original Work OTC Prayer It Rachel Black Recovery Group Manual Red Flags Sarah Ratliff Self Esteem Inventory Set Realistic Expectations SMART Sober Living Susan's House Susan House Susan Jeffers turkey TV Uncle Bill US VA Washington Square Wine Market Council Women